Simulating three-dimensional grapevine canopies and modelling their light interception characteristics
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 388–400, October 2013
How to Cite
Iandolino, A.B., Pearcy, R.W. and Williams, L.E. (2013), Simulating three-dimensional grapevine canopies and modelling their light interception characteristics. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 19: 388–400. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12036
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- American Vineyard Foundation
- Viticulture Consortium
- California Competitive Grants for Viticulture and Enology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!