Early defoliation in a temperate warm and semi-arid Tempranillo vineyard: vine performance and grape composition
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 111–122, February 2014
How to Cite
Risco, D., Pérez, D., Yeves, A., Castel, J.R. and Intrigliolo, D.S. (2014), Early defoliation in a temperate warm and semi-arid Tempranillo vineyard: vine performance and grape composition. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 20: 111–122. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12049
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Numbers: RTA2008-00037-C04-01, AGL2011-30408-C04-04
- CajaMar and Fundación Lucio Gil de Fagoaga
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!