Effect of hot-water treatment on grapevine viability, yield components and composition of must
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 144–148, February 2014
How to Cite
Gramaje, D., Mañas, F., Lerma, M.L., Muñoz, R.M., García-Jiménez, J. and Armengol, J. (2014), Effect of hot-water treatment on grapevine viability, yield components and composition of must. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 20: 144–148. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12052
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Tecnología Agraria y Alimentaria, INIA, Spain. Grant Numbers: RTA2007-00023-C04-03, RTA2010-00009-C03-03
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!