Late frost damage risk for viticulture under future climate conditions: a case study for the Luxembourgish winegrowing region
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 160–168, February 2014
How to Cite
Molitor, D., Caffarra, A., Sinigoj, P., Pertot, I., Hoffmann, L. and Junk, J. (2014), Late frost damage risk for viticulture under future climate conditions: a case study for the Luxembourgish winegrowing region. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 20: 160–168. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12059
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- Institut Viti-Vinicole in Remich (Luxembourg)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!