Tentative identification of pyranoanthocyanins in Rioja aged red wines by high-performance liquid chromatography and tandem mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2014 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 31–40, February 2014
How to Cite
Sánchez-Ilárduya, M.B., Sánchez-Fernández, C., Garmón-Lobato, S., Viloria-Bernal, M., Abad-García, B., Berrueta, L.Á. and Gallo, B. (2014), Tentative identification of pyranoanthocyanins in Rioja aged red wines by high-performance liquid chromatography and tandem mass spectrometry. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 20: 31–40. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12061
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- Agricultural, Industrial and Education Departments of the Basque Government (GV/EJ). Grant Numbers: PA08/09, PA09/11, PA10/13, S–PE06UN14, S–PE07UN34, S–PE08UN05, S–PE09UN03, IT413-10
- Universidad del País Vasco/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (UPV/EHU)
- Education Department of Basque Government (GV/EJ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!