Influence of the solvent system on the composition of phenolic substances and antioxidant capacity of extracts of grape (Vitis vinifera L.) marc
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 208–213, June 2014
How to Cite
Agustin-Salazar, S., Medina-Juárez, L.A., Soto-Valdez, H., Manzanares-López, F. and Gámez-Meza, N. (2014), Influence of the solvent system on the composition of phenolic substances and antioxidant capacity of extracts of grape (Vitis vinifera L.) marc. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 20: 208–213. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12063
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- CONACYT México. Grant Number: 2008-CB-106224 project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!