Involvement of berry hormonal content in the response to pre- and post-veraison water deficit in different grapevine (Vitis vinifera L.) cultivars
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 281–291, June 2014
How to Cite
Niculcea, M., López, J., Sánchez-Díaz, M. and Carmen Antolín, M. (2014), Involvement of berry hormonal content in the response to pre- and post-veraison water deficit in different grapevine (Vitis vinifera L.) cultivars. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 20: 281–291. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12064
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: MCINN BFU2011-26989
- Asociación de Amigos de la Universidad de Navarra
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!