Application of Cabrio (a.i. pyraclostrobin) at flowering and veraison reduces the severity of bitter rot (Greeneria uvicola) and ripe rot (Colletotrichum acutatum) of grapes
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 292–298, June 2014
How to Cite
Samuelian, S.K., Greer, L.A., Savocchia, S. and Steel, C.C. (2014), Application of Cabrio (a.i. pyraclostrobin) at flowering and veraison reduces the severity of bitter rot (Greeneria uvicola) and ripe rot (Colletotrichum acutatum) of grapes. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 20: 292–298. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12073
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!