Influence of retained node number on Sauvignon Blanc grapevine vegetative growth and yield
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 263–271, June 2014
How to Cite
Greven, M.M., Bennett, J.S. and Neal, S.M. (2014), Influence of retained node number on Sauvignon Blanc grapevine vegetative growth and yield. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 20: 263–271. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12074
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- New Zealand Ministry of Science Research and Technology. Grant Number: UOAX0404
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!