Versatile and efficient RNA extraction protocol for grapevine berry tissue, suited for next generation RNA sequencing
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 247–254, June 2014
How to Cite
Rienth, M., Torregrosa, L., Ardisson, M., De Marchi, R. and Romieu, C. (2014), Versatile and efficient RNA extraction protocol for grapevine berry tissue, suited for next generation RNA sequencing. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 20: 247–254. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12077
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2013
- Fondation Jean Poupelain (Javrezac, Cognac)
- Comité National des Interprofessions des Vins d'appellation d'origine (CNIV)
- French Research Agency. Grant Number: ANR-2010-GENM-004-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!