Versatile and efficient RNA extraction protocol for grapevine berry tissue, suited for next generation RNA sequencing
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology Inc.
Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 247–254, June 2014
How to Cite
Rienth, M., Torregrosa, L., Ardisson, M., De Marchi, R. and Romieu, C. (2014), Versatile and efficient RNA extraction protocol for grapevine berry tissue, suited for next generation RNA sequencing. Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research, 20: 247–254. doi: 10.1111/ajgw.12077
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2013
- Fondation Jean Poupelain (Javrezac, Cognac)
- Comité National des Interprofessions des Vins d'appellation d'origine (CNIV)
- French Research Agency. Grant Number: ANR-2010-GENM-004-01
Table S1. Yield and quality of RNA extracted from different grapevine organs with Qiagen RNeasy.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.