Transient Detection of Chlamydial-Specific Th1 Memory Cells in the Peripheral Circulation of Women with History of Chlamydia trachomatis Genital Tract Infection
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 499–506, December 2012
How to Cite
Transient detection of chlamydial-specific Th1 memory cells in the peripheral circulation of women with history of Chlamydia trachomatis genital tract infection. Am J Reprod Immunol 2012; 00: 00–00, , , , , , .
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- University of Pittsburgh's Departments of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences and Pediatrics
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: U19AI084024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.