These authors contributed equally to this paper.
Effect of Carbon Monoxide on Bacteria-Stimulated Cytokine Production by Placental Explants
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 142–149, February 2013
How to Cite
Effect of carbon monoxide on bacteria-stimulated cytokine production by placental explants Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 69: 142–149, , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Carbon monoxide attenuates bacteria-induced Endothelin-1 expression in second trimester placental explants, Placenta, 2014, 35, 6, 351, , , , , , ,