Study of HIV-1 Transmission across Cervical Mucosa to Tonsil Tissue Cells using an Organ Culture
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 52–63, January 2013
How to Cite
Study of HIV-1 transmission across cervical mucosa to tonsil tissue cells using an organ culture. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 69: 52–63, , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- National Institute of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.