Pathogen Recognition in the Human Female Reproductive Tract: Expression of Intracellular Cytosolic Sensors NOD1, NOD2, RIG-1, and MDA5 and response to HIV-1 and Neisseria gonorrhea
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 41–51, January 2013
How to Cite
Pathogen recognition in the human female reproductive tract: expression of intracellular cytosolic sensors NOD1, NOD2, RIG-1, and MDA5 and response to HIV-1 and Neisseria gonorrhea. Am J Reprod Immunol 2012; 69: 41–51, , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: AI51877, AI071761
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.