This work was supported in part, by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 21688019, 24688028) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) (to M.S.), and the Programme for Promotion of Basic and Applied Researches for Innovations in Bio-oriented Industry (M.S. and T.O.).
Anti-Bacterial Factors Secreted From Cumulus Cells of Ovulated COCs Enhance Sperm Capacitation During In Vitro Fertilization
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 168–179, February 2013
How to Cite
Anti-bacterial factors secreted from cumulus cells of ovulated COCs enhance sperm capacitation during in vitro fertilization. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 69: 168–179, , , .
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.