Endoglin in Amniotic Fluid as a Risk Factor for the Subsequent Development of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 105–123, February 2013
How to Cite
Endoglin in amniotic fluid as a risk factor for the subsequent development of bronchopulmonary dysplasia.Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 69: 105–123, , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Perinatology Research Branch, Division of Intramural Research
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver