Lentivirus-Mediated bcl-2 Gene Therapy Improves Function and Structure of Chemotherapy-Damaged Ovaries in Wistar Rats
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 518–528, May 2013
How to Cite
Lentivirus-mediated bcl-2 gene therapy improves function and structure of chemotherapy-damaged ovaries in Wistar rats. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 69: 518–528., , , .
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.