In vivo Multiphoton Microscopy Technique to Reveal the Physiology of the Mouse Uterus
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 281–289, March 2013
How to Cite
In vivo multiphoton microscopy technique to reveal the physiology of the mouse uterus. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 69: 281–289, , , .
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- FCT. Grant Numbers: PTDC/EBB-BIO/115, 514/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.