Association Between Maternal and Fetal TLR4 (896A>G, 1196C>T) Gene Polymorphisms and the Risk of Pre-term Birth in the Polish Population
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 272–280, March 2013
How to Cite
Association between maternal and fetal TLR4 (896A>G, 1196C>T) gene polymorphisms and the risk of pre-term birth in the polish population. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 69: 272–280, , .
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!