Tolerance Induction at the Early Maternal–Placental Interface Through Selective Cell Recruitment and Targeting by Immune Polypeptides
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Special Issue: Adaptive Immune Responses During Pregnancy
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 359–368, April 2013
How to Cite
Tolerance induction at the early maternal–placental interface through selective cell recruitment and targeting by immune polypeptides. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 69: 359–368, .
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- National Agency of Sciences and Technology. Grant Number: PICT 2011-0144
- National Research Council CONICET. Grant Number: PIP 2012-2015
- University of Buenos Aires. Grant Numbers: UBACyT 20020100100505, UBACyT 20020090200034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.