Characterization of In Vitro Chlamydia muridarum Persistence and Utilization in an In Vivo Mouse Model of Chlamydia Vaccine
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 475–485, May 2013
How to Cite
Characterization of in vitro Chlamydia muridarum persistence and utilization in an in vivo mouse model of Chlamydia vaccine. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 69: 475–485., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.