Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor-1 (-675) 4G/5G Polymorphism and Antiphospholipid Antibodies in Czech Women
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 54–58, July 2013
How to Cite
Recurrent pregnancy loss, plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 (-675) 4G/5G polymorphism and antiphospholipid antibodies in Czech women. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 70: 54–58., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: NR8917-3
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: VZ MSM 002 162 0812
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.