- Top of page
- Why animal models?
- An approach to animal models
- Intrauterine growth restriction
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Preterm birth/prematurity
- Adverse fetal programming
- Is the Future Now? Bioinformatics and the Iterative use of Animal Models
This represents an overview of the use of animal models to study the adverse pregnancy outcomes seen in humans. The purpose is to entice clinicians to utilize some of this information to seek out the literature and have more meaningful and profitable discussions with their academic colleagues and enhance transdisciplinary research in reproductive health.