These authors contributed equally to this work.
Cervical Carcinoma Cells Stimulate the Angiogenesis through TSLP Promoting Growth and Activation of Vascular Endothelial Cells
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 69–79, July 2013
How to Cite
Cervical carcinoma cells stimulate the angiogenesis through TSLP promoting growth and activation of vascular endothelial cells. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 70: 69–79., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2006CB944007
- NSFC. Grant Number: 30910103909
- National and Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: 211XK22
- NSFC. Grant Number: 31101064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.