Association between Polymorphisms in the Renin–Angiotensin System Genes and Prevalence of Spontaneously Aborted Fetuses
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 238–245, September 2013
How to Cite
CitationAssociation between polymorphisms in the renin–angiotensin system genes and prevalence of spontaneously aborted fetuses. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 70: 238–245, , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Korea Healthcare technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A084923
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.