A Further Exploration of the Impact of Antinuclear Antibodies on In Vitro Fertilization–Embryo Transfer Outcome
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 221–229, September 2013
How to Cite
A further exploration of the impact of antinuclear antibodies on in vitro fertilization–embryo transfer outcome. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 70: 221–229, , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- Science& Technology Project of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2009B030801155
- Scientific Research Program of Population and Family-plan Committee of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2010243
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.