This work was supported in part by a McKern Scholar Award for Perinatal Research (SG) and P01 Grant HD054713-01 (SG) from the NIH.
Decreased Levels of Folate Receptor-β and Reduced Numbers of Fetal Macrophages (Hofbauer Cells) in Placentas from Pregnancies with Severe Pre-Eclampsia†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
How to Cite
Decreased levels of folate receptor-β and reduced numbers of fetal macrophages (Hofbauer cells) in placentas from pregnancies with severe pre-eclampsia. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013, , , , , , , .
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!