Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor 1 4G/5G and −844G/A Variants in Idiopathic Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 246–252, September 2013
How to Cite
Plasminogen activator inhibitor 1 4G/5G and −844G/A variants in idiopathic recurrent pregnancy loss. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 70: 246–252, , , , .
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Education and Scientific Research in Tunisia
- Genetic Department of the CHU de Saint Etienne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.