Effect of Culture Conditions on the Phenotype of THP-1 Monocyte Cell Line
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 80–86, July 2013
How to Cite
Effect of culture conditions on the phenotype of THP-1 monocyte cell line. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013 70: 80–86., , , .
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: P01HD054713
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.