Antiphospholipid Antibodies Affect Human Endometrial Angiogenesis: Protective Effect of a Synthetic Peptide (TIFI) Mimicking the Phospholipid Binding Site of β2glycoprotein I
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 299–308, October 2013
How to Cite
Antiphospholipid antibodies affect human endometrial angiogenesis: protective effect of a synthetic peptide (TIFI) mimicking the phospholipid binding site of β2glycoprotein I. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 70: 299–308, , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- MIUR GRANT. Grant Number: 2006061255
- Ricerca Corrente IRCCS Istituto Auxologico Italiano
- ISI (Istituto Scientifico Internazionale)
- Istituto Paolo VI
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.