Blocking of Stromal Cell–Derived Factor-1 Reduces Neoangiogenesis in Human Endometriosis Lesions in a Mouse Model
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 386–397, November 2013
How to Cite
Blocking of stromal cell–derived factor-1 reduces neoangiogenesis in human endometriosis lesions in a mouse model. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 70: 386–397, , , , .
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Queen's University Principal's development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.