Offspring IgE Responses are Influenced by Levels of Maternal IgG Transferred in Early Life
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 359–371, November 2013
How to Cite
Offspring IgE responses are influenced by levels of maternal IgG transferred in early life. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 70: 359–371, , , .
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- The Norwegian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.