Characterization of the Fetal Blood Transcriptome and Proteome in Maternal Anti-Fetal Rejection: Evidence of a Distinct and Novel Type of Human Fetal Systemic Inflammatory Response
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 265–284, October 2013
How to Cite
Characterization of the fetal blood transcriptome and proteome in maternal anti-fetal rejection: evidence of a distinct and novel type of human fetal systemic inflammatory response. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 70: 265–284, , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Perinatology Research Branch
- Division of Intramural Research
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services
- Federal funds from NICHD
- NIH. Grant Number: HSN275201300006C
|aji12142-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||12K||Table S1. TaqMan assay IDs for genes tested by qRT-PCR.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.