Both contributed equally.
Maternal Factor V Leiden and Prothrombin Mutations Do Not Seem to Contribute to the Occurrence of Two or More Than Two Consecutive Miscarriages in Caucasian patients
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 518–521, December 2013
How to Cite
Maternal Factor V Leiden and Prothrombin Mutations do not seem to contribute to the occurrence of two or more than two consecutive miscarriages in caucasian patients. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 70: 518–521, , , , , .
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!