EP4 and EP2 Receptor Activation of Protein Kinase A by Prostaglandin E2 Impairs Macrophage Phagocytosis of Clostridium sordellii
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 34–43, January 2014
How to Cite
EP4 and EP2 receptor activation of protein kinase A by prostaglandin E2 impairs macrophage phagocytosis of Clostridium sordellii. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 71: 34–43, , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HD057176
- a Burroughs Wellcome Fund Investigators in the Pathogenesis of Infectious Disease award (D.M.A.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.