Treg Cells Are Negatively Correlated with Increased Memory B Cells in Pre-eclampsia While Maintaining Suppressive Function on Autologous B-Cell Proliferation
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 454–463, December 2013
How to Cite
Treg cells are negatively correlated with increased memory B cells in pre-eclampsia while maintaining suppressive function on autologous B-cell proliferation. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 70: 454–463, , , .
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81070507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.