These authors contributed equally to this work.
Chemerin-Derived Peptide C-20 Suppressed Gonadal Steroidogenesis
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 265–277, March 2014
How to Cite
Chemerin-derived peptide C-20 suppressed gonadal steroidogenesis. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 71: 265–277, , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- National Major Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB945503
- One-hundred Talent Program of CAS. Grant Number: 31100850
- NSFC. Grant Number: SW201110059
- Shenzhen City and ShenZhen International Collaborative. Grant Numbers: GJHZ20130417171414742, 81200434
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AI-079320
Figure S1. The chemo-attractant capacity of C-20 was compared with other chemerin-derived peptides C-15 and C-9.
Figure S2. Mass spectrometry revealed C-20 in the proteolytic products of mouse chemerin generated by Cathepsin C.
Table S1. Sequences of primers used in qPCR exp-eriments.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.