MicroRNA Let-7f: A Novel Regulator of Innate Immune Response in Human Endocervical Cells
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 137–153, February 2014
How to Cite
MicroRNA let-7f: a novel regulator of innate immune response in human endocervical cells. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 71: 137–153, , , .
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR, New Delhi). Grant Number: NIRRH/MS/91/2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!