These authors contributed equally to this work.
Intravenous Immunoglobulin Treatment for Repeated IVF/ICSI Failure and Unexplained Infertility: A Systematic Review and a Meta-Analysis
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 434–447, December 2013
How to Cite
Intravenous immunoglobulin treatment for repeated IVF/ICSI failure and unexplained infertility: a systematic review and a meta-analysis. Am J Reprod Immunol 2013; 70: 434–447, , , , .
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- Guangxi Health department (Gui Wei Zhong). Grant Number: 2008035
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 81272853
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 81060213
- Guangxi Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2011GXNSFB018100
- Guangxi scientific research and technology development project. Grant Number: 1298003-6-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.