Caspase-1 Activation is Increased with Human Labour in Foetal Membranes and Myometrium and Mediates Infection-Induced Interleukin-1β Secretion
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 189–201, February 2014
How to Cite
Caspase-1 activation is increased with human labour in foetal membranes and myometrium and mediates infection-induced IL-1β secretion. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 71: 189–201.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 1047025
- Medical Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.