Phenotype and Functionality of CD4+ and CD8+ T Cells in the Upper Reproductive Tract of Healthy Premenopausal Women
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 95–108, February 2014
How to Cite
Phenotype and functionality of CD4+ and CD8+ T cells in the upper reproductive tract of healthy premenopausal women. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 71: 95–108, , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- NIH/NIAID. Grant Number: P01 AI083050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.