A. Bogdan and B. Polgar contributed equally to the work.
Progesterone Induced Blocking Factor Isoforms in Normal and Failed Murine Pregnancies
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 131–136, February 2014
How to Cite
Progesterone induced blocking factor isoforms in normal and failed murine pregnancies. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 71: 131–136, , .
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- Hungarian National Research Fund. Grant Number: OTKA 77717
- University of Pecs. Grant Number: 34039/KA-PostDoc12-03
- Hungarian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: ETT 286/2009
- Research Team on Innovation. Grant Numbers: SROP-4.2.2/08/1/2008-0011, TÁMOP-4.2.1/B-10/1-2010-0002, TÁMOP-4.2.2.A-11/1/KONV-2012-0053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.