Lee HR and Kim BJ contributed equally to this study as co-first authors.
Maternal Circulating Dendritic Cell Subtypes at Delivery and During the 1-Year Postpartum Period
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 210–216, March 2014
How to Cite
Maternal circulating dendritic cell subtypes at delivery and during the 1-year postpartum period. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 71: 210–216, , , , , , .
Shin S and Jeon HW contributed equally to this study as co-corresponding authors.
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.