This work was presented, in part, as an abstract at the 14th International Symposium for Immunology of Reproduction (2013). Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
A Novel Molecular Microbiologic Technique for the Rapid Diagnosis of Microbial Invasion of the Amniotic Cavity and Intra-Amniotic Infection in Preterm Labor with Intact Membranes
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 330–358, April 2014
How to Cite
A novel molecular microbiologic technique for the rapid diagnosis of microbial invasion of the amniotic cavity and intra-amniotic infection in preterm labor with intact membranes. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 71: 330–358, , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.