These authors contributed equally to this work.
Letter to the Editor
On the Association between Human Papillomavirus Vaccine and Primary Ovarian Failure
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 293–294, April 2014
How to Cite
Pellegrino, P., Carnovale, C., Perrone, V., Salvati, D., Gentili, M., Brusadelli, T., Pozzi, M., Antoniazzi, S., Clementi, E. and Radice, S. (2014), On the Association between Human Papillomavirus Vaccine and Primary Ovarian Failure. American Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 71: 293–294. doi: 10.1111/aji.12190
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Italian Medicines Agency
- Centre of Pharmacovigilance of Regione Lombardia
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: RC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.