These authors are equally contributed to this work.
Inhibition of eIF5A Results in Aberrant Uterine Natural Killer Cell Function and Embryo Loss in Mice
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 229–240, March 2014
How to Cite
Inhibition of IF5A results in aberrant uterine NK cell function and embryo loss in mice. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 71: 229–240, , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China . Grant Numbers: 2013CB967401, 2013CB967404
- National Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists, China. Grant Number: 81125004
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31171439
- Funds for Outstanding Academic Leaders in Shanghai, China. Grant Number: 12XD1406600
- Frontier Technology Joint Research Program for Shanghai Municipal Hospitals, Shanghai, China. Grant Number: SHDC12010122
- Superfund Program Research National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, USA. Grant Number: P42ES013660
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.