Expansion of CD4+HLA-G+ T Cell in Human Pregnancy is Impaired in Pre-eclampsia
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 217–228, March 2014
How to Cite
Expansion of CD4+ HLA-G+ T cell in human pregnancy is impaired in pre-eclampsia. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 71: 217–228, , , , .
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- Nepean Medical Research Foundation
- Australian Women's and Children's Research Foundation
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!