All-Trans-Retinoic Acid Ameliorates the Inflammation by Inducing Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 and Interleukin 10 in Mouse Epididymitis
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 312–321, April 2014
How to Cite
All trans retinoic acid ameliorates the inflammation by inducing transforming growth factor beta 1 and interleukin 10 in mouse epididymitis. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 71: 312–321, , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31372393
- Specialized Research Fund. Grant Number: 20120008110048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.