Mucosal Correlates of Protection in HIV-1-Exposed Sero-negative Persons
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 219–227, August 2014
How to Cite
Mucosal correlates of protection in HIV-1-exposed sero-negative persons. Am J Reprod Immunol 2014; 72: 219–227, .
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AI093151, AI106395
- UAB Center for AIDS Research
- Comprehensive Cancer Center Development Core Grant. Grant Numbers: AI083127, RR-20136, DK064400
- Research Service of the Veterans Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.